Well...it's not really Christmas yet, but were not too far from it. The parties, the family reunions, the huge family dinner, the presents, the lights decorations outside the house, the set of multi-colored lights for the tree you either got from your attic or Publix, and everything in between. And this is just only part of all that many of us wait for and expect from this holiday. I know I'm looking forward to having an amazing winter vacation and spending my Christmas with all of my family from Venezuela.
And so I wish you all an amazing time, even if you don't believe in Christmas or just don't feel like celebrating it. Take care, and come back safe come January (for those of us still in high school at least).
2 comments:
You too man. Take care of your self don't have to much fun over the break. (wink, wink) (prentending to drink something) watch out with that ok.
Hey Daniel thanks for wishing everybody merry Christmas! I wish you the same, and as Johnny said, don't anything else but water, soda, and juice, and no strange mixtures either. You do have a picture for every situation. I wish you the best with your blog. It looks really nice; I hadn't visited it in a long time. Take care and have fun with your family from Venezuela.
Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment