Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Felix The Cat


Anybody remember this show? Hahaha. If you do, you're probably thinking where I got this picture from. I thought it was hilarious how I found this sticker on a car while I was at Costco last week.

Though you've got to know what this is about to understand it, so here's some background on what this is, just in case: the show was called Felix the Cat. The cat was just a typical old cartoon cat, which talked, walked, and would act as a regular cartoon would. However, the most amazing t feature, or tool this cat owned was a yellow bag that, in whatever situation he was in, he could just pull whatever he needed out of it. For example, say he needed to escape from a boat before it sank due to some unknown reason. He could simply turn his bag into an airplane (literally, it transformed into whatever he needed) and fly away. But that's just an example. He could do so much more with it. Here is a video with a short clip from the show, just so you get an idea of how it was.

Now, just for fun. Look at Felix's face expression and his body.

Now give me your own meaning as to why he looks this way.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Alejandro said...

haha, probably because he isn't in cartoon-land anymore and his bag wont help him get off of the bumper of that car. I probably saw this show once or twice, but after watching the clip, I remembered. It is a pretty funny bumper sticker.

Mariana Michelsen said...

I have actually never seen that show before but I definitely recognize the character. He could be mad because his bag is lost and he doesn't know how to do anything without it. Cartoons get mad over things that are supposed to be funny. Maybe he can't get into a place and the door won't unlock. So many different interpretations of this picture.