Thursday, December 18, 2008

Student Vs. Faculty


Today was one of the several games played throughout the year where students and teachers get to play against each other and interact in a pretty unique way. Today was our Student vs. Faculty Football game, and even though it was mildly entertaining, to be honest, it was fun to watch some of our teachers become very competitive and really get in the game.

Of the students team I don't know much. I know few of the players who actually participated, but many of them I had no clue who they were. On the teachers team it was pretty much the same, but I did know a lot more teachers than students. Other than that, I thought it was hilarious how most of the throws made by professor Scott Selvege (I'm not sure if that's spelled out right) were intercepted by the student team, which by the time the game was about halfway through, made some of the teachers really competitive.

Up top is one of the pictures I was able to take. It shows Mr. Selvege running behind one of the students after his throw was intercepted. The student (whose name I have no clue of) was able to run through the teachers and all the way towards the end of the field into the end zone, but not before doing what h did in the picture, which made it even more humiliating.

For more shots from this game, buy a CBHS 2008-2009 Yearbook! Talk to Ms. Kelly or just go by room 404.

P.S. Show this picture to Selvege. He should remember this well, and it should give him a bit of a laugh. Also, please tell me how his name is actually written if you comment. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola.. tuve que cambiar de blog por motivos personales.. en fin.. un abrazo y felíz año nuevo =P ahh se me olvidaba, mi blog anterior era Thula Sukra.. en fin.. feliz año nuevo. ********************