A little background on this picture. Last week, the Diversity Talent Show sponsored by PRIDE took place at our own Cypress Bay High. About thirteen (including bands, singers, and dancer) participants showcased their talents at the auditorium in CBHS, and it was a really great night. Except for the case of one of the bands, which is a story I won't recount, it was a pretty good show.
Now, moving on to movement. I find this to be extremely annoying at times. I still haven't figured out a way to capture a picture of movement without ending up with trails of whatever was moving when I took the picture. It happens the most when you decide the regular flash in your camera, as you can see in the picture up top. Even though it gives the picture a unique effect, it's moved nonetheless. I've been told that using mounted bounce flashes (help light bounce off an object to capture it with more clarity, rather than to illuminate the scene to capture the picture), though I've never really used one.
Any suggestions, tips, or commentaries you might want to help me with? I'm always open to learn.
4 comments:
Though I cannot help you out on this one because I know nothing about photography I do think that the effect seen in the picture is a unique one. I think it is so cool. I think that picture captures movement because you see the trail of his leg behind the leg, so obviously he moved it. These kinds of pictures amaze me, and I especially like when its a moved picture of the highway or a city because all the lights look cool. Your pictures are great as always.
Because you have a Digital SLR camera, you can control the shutter speed on the camera. When you put it very fast, you will lower the moving lines in the picture, and if you used the flash, it will reduce them even more.
Don't know how that stuff works but I think that this is very unique in the way it was captured. Sometimes the best of things are found by mistake.
Dani! I love this picture! Well, I love all the picture you take, they are so amazing and you always capture every detail. I really don't know how to fix the problem you're having with capturing a movement while it's taking place but I'm sure that you will figure out a way and when you do the photographs will be spectacular.
Post a Comment