Let me give a bit of background from this picture. I took about a 2 weeks ago during a concert I helped organize with my church youth group. The name we gave it was Concierto Por la Paz II (Concert for Peace 2), as a follow up from the concert we organized last year. I have to say, it was an amazing experience, and even though we weren't able to fill up the seating chart, it was a fantastic night, and several new rising talents got their chance to shine that night with their performance.
The picture I posted up top is that of Juan Jose Gavas, a venezuelan singer who had his chance to make his debut that night. I took the picture about halfway through his performance, and because he was singing a slow, romantic song, he really got into it, and it's what I like the most about what I captured in the picture.
Now, you've noticed I posted the image in three different kinds of tones. Therefore, I'll leave this post open for discussion:
Which type do you prefer the most, sepia (up top), black & white (middle) or naturally colorful (bottom), and why? Give me you opinion.
1 comment:
Post a Comment