As you guys already know, I love photography. I simply can't put it in any other way. One of the things I enjoy doing every time I can is viewing pictures the others have taken, both in the past and now-a-days, be it through Flickr or Google, or even just regular books at Barnes & Nobles. It helps me, in a way, learn a great deal of things, especially from those who have dedicated their lives to this profession and have come to become famous worldwide for their amazing abilities and talents with a camera.
So, I decided to share that which I enjoy so much with you guys. Recently I was looking up some pictures on Google and discovered this website. It's a sort of album, created by Google, that archives pictures from events and such that have taken place in the last three centuries centuries. I really enjoyed this once I found it, considering that there is such an immense amount of photos in the website.
Hope you guys like it. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
-
Autumn Sunsets10 years ago
-
What Do You Want to Learn15 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment